This website is owned and operated by Glu Group Limited (UK Company Number 12204868), with its registered office at 4500 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham, PO15 7AZ United Kingdom. It is also referred to as “we”, “our” or “us” throughout this policy.
- Collect standard internet log information and details of our visitors’ behaviour patterns. This is so we can obtain statistics on the number of visits and determine popular website pages. This helps us to improve our web content and better understand what our users want. We do not use this information for anything other than our own analysis; and
- Analyse web statistics and performance and personalisation.
Website users who do not want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This is compatible with all major browsers and can be downloaded and installed via the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies used on our website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list, of all the cookies used on the website by category, is as follows: –
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of the website;
- Preference cookies. These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in;
- Statistic cookies. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously; and
- Marketing cookies. These are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
We use the services of Google Analytics on the Site. Whilst these services can be used for targeting and advertising (which is why this policy mentions this type of cookies), we only use Google Analytics cookies to track how visitors interact with the Site. In particular the cookies track: –
- Where a visitor came from;
- What they did on the site; and
- Whether they filled in a contact form.
With this information, we can better understand the user experience, and we can use these insights to enhance the website.
All visitor data collected by Google Analytics is anonymous and is not used for any function related to advertising.
For more information about Google Analytics please reference Google’s privacy policies at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/